MT4 to MT5 Copier
Version 2.0 pro.
Limited Time Offer from BJF Trading Group inc.
Expires Dec 2, 2014
MT4 -> MT5 Copier duplicates orders from MT4 terminal(s) to MT5 terminal(s) running on the same computer. The communication is almost instant. The copying speed , and any slippage, will depend from the quality of your broker execution.
- Only summary net position of each trade symbol is copied.
- StopLoss and TakeProfit are not copied.
This means that the trade closes as soon as the trade on the master platform is simply closed, whether that is via sl/tp, or via manual close.
- Pending orders are not copied.
This means that pending orders must be triggered to be copied as updated trade position.
- Traders can apply individual settings for different trade symbols.
- It is possible to create black list of symbols to prevent the copy or white list of symbols to copy only symbols from the list.
- Slave terminal resynchronizes the trades often so you should not open new trades manually on the slave side because the trades are not included in the total net position will be automatically closed by the copier.
- CopyTool can ignore some symbols so you can trade it manually or by other experts simultaneous with active Copyer.
MT4 to MT5 Copier Terms
MT4 to MT5 Copier Master Terminal
Master terminal is the terminal the trades copied from.
MT4 to MT5 Copier Slave Terminal
Slave terminal is the terminal the trades copied to.
MT4 -> MT5 Copier supports 4 modes of operation
- one master - one slave
- one master - many slaves
- many masters - one slave
- many masters - many slaves
MT4 to MT5 Copier Version 2.0 - What's new
- You can use Copier with x64 MT5 and with x32 MT5 as well
- MultiTradeFx.exe no longer required
- Works via Expert Advisors
- New improved interface
- Added "Trade Symbols Properties" dialog window. Call via hotkeys.
- Added "Mapping Symbols" dialog window. Call via hotkeys.
Another advantage - you can map symbols by different way.
- For example map EURUSD and GBPUSD. When master terminal will open EURUSD order, slave will open GBPUSD order.
- Map EURUSD on master and 2 symbols on the slave: EURUSD buy, GBPUSD sell. And get double arbitrage.
- Map EURUSD on master and 3 symbols on the slave: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP. And get a triangle arbitrage.
- You can edit each symbol. Add it to BlackList or WhiteList
- Added reverse module